How to make Crisp Dipped Banana – the perfect after school snack
Enjoy these simple crisp dipped bananas. The bananas are baked with crunchy corn flakes which makes them perfect for an after school snack.
in this article, i will be teaching how to prepare Crisp Dipped banana
Ingredients on how to prepare Crisp Dipped Banana
- 1 cup corn flakes – crushed.
- ¼ teaspoon salt.
- 1 banana sliced into large pieces.
- ¼ cup milk.
- 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Directions on how to prepare Crisp Dipped Banana
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl combine crushed corn flakes and salt.
- Slice banana into large chunks.
- Dip banana chunks into milk and then roll in crushed corn flakes until well coated.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Drip melted butter on top of bananas. Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes.