Homemade BBQ Ribs Recipe
Have you ever wondered how barbecue houses get their ribs so smoky and full of flavour, but then you struggle at home making ribs the same way? The good thing is you do not need an outdoor grill. However, if you do own one, even better for you!
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove thin lining on the back of the ribs, then season ribs all round with dry rub.
- Leave to marinade for 2-3 hours or more, depending on how much time you have.
- Place ribs on oven rack over gas stove and grill both sides for 5-10 minutes on medium heat until smoky and cooked on the outside.
- Transfer grilled meat to foil paper and seal completely.
- Place in oven for 1-2 hours until fully cooked and meat is pulling off bone.
- Cut rack in pieces and serve with side of choice.
January 09, 2019
December 17, 2018
December 14, 2018
%d bloggers like this: